Bondi Girls Surf Riders is a club for surfer girls and women of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. The club promotes women’s surfing through creating a friendly, supportive environment where members can meet girls that surf and support each other in improving their surfing ability.
- Meet other girls who surf and have a fun time!
- Support each other in improving our surfing ability.
- Work together to make the club enjoyable for all.
- Explore new surfing spots and get heaps of waves.
- Promote women’s surfing on the Eastern Beaches.
- President: Jacki Jameson
- Secretary: Lorraine Marsh
- Treasurer: Jeanne Ilves
- Competition Director, Head Judge: Brenda Miley
- Points Custodian: Anita Whittingham
- New Membership Communications: Arielle Nackache-Moulay
- Website Coordinator: Silke Weiss
- Social Media / Club Communications: Lorraine Marsh & Teresa Ruth
- Social Coordinator: Michelle Granger
- Surfing NSW Liaison: Jacki Jameson
- Titilia Latianara
- Karin Sowoda