Bondi Girls Surf Riders (BGSR) is a club for surfer girls and women of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. The club promotes women’s surfing through creating a welcoming and supportive environment. Our fun and friendly monthly surf competitions are the cornerstone of our club whether you’re a beginner with two left feet or gracefully advanced.
Benefits of joining the BGSR community include:
- Meet other girls who surf and have a fun time!
- Support each other in improving our surfing ability.
- Work together to make the club enjoyable for all.
- Explore new surfing spots and get heaps of waves.
- Promote women’s surfing on the Eastern Beaches.
VOLUNTEERS / COMMITEE
- President: Brenda Miley
- Secretary / Operations Manager: Victoria Rich
- Treasurer: Jeanne Ilves
- Membership Communications: Antoinette Murphy
- Competition Director & Head Judge: Johnnie Rich
- Events/Judge/Merch: Michelle Granger
- LiveHeats: Titilia Latianara
- Website: Silke Weiss